Let’s travel and Cook - Cola Wings
posted on 10/18/2018 11:00:00 AM
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 litre cola
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- Place garlic in a pan on a high heat and let it brown.
- Add onion flakes
- Pour the cola into the pan and the rest of the ingredients
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from fire and set aside to cool. Marinade will thicken further as it cools down.
- Once marinade is cooled coat your chicken wings.
- Marinade for minimum of s30 minutes.
- Braai your chicken wings until ready.
, Let’s travel and Cook
View Count: (282)