posted on 9/7/2018 12:28:00 PM
- Beef fillet, whole – 1,5kg
- Blue cheese – 120g
- Peppadews – 30g
- Cream Cheese – 120g
- Pine nuts – 40g
- Fresh Rosemary – 5g
- Back bacon – 1kg
- Marinated mushrooms – 80g
- Balsamic vinegar – 50ml
- Olive oil – 50ml
- Honey – 20ml
- Chop the mushrooms
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan on the open fire until golden brown. Add mushrooms with the pine nuts.
- Add the blue cheese, cream cheese, rosemary and chopped peppadews with the pine nuts and mushroom. Mix well.
- Grill your fillet until it is brown on the outside. Remove and rest for 15 minutes.
- Make a deep incision length ways in the fillet. Open the fillet up.
- Scoop the pan mixture into the fillet.
- Overlay the bacon strips on a chopping board with the edges of the bacon overlapping each other.
- Drizzle the bacon with the honey and balsamic vinegar. Add rosemary.
- Lay the fillet on top of the bacon.
- Take the bacon and wrap it around the fillet.
- Place the fillet on a medium heat fire and grill until the bacon is crispy on the outside.
- Take off the fire and enjoy!
Categories: Let’s travel and Cook
View Count: (181)